The Seco Engineering range of British made belt grinders have many benefits with a large choice of durable Hand Held or Bench Mounted models.
Grind, deburr, polish, finish, blend, grain, regrain on metals (including aluminium and stainless steel), GRP, plastics, glass, ceramics and all other popular materials.
- operate abrasive, felt polishing & non-woven nylon finishing belts
- quick change arms taking 3, 6, 12, 19/20 & 25mm wide belts
- choice of arms to operate commonly used bets, 457, 533, 610, 760mm
- other belt lengths available including extra long belts
- can be used for 8 hours per day without risk of White Finger -. vibration is well below 2.5 ms / r.m.s.
- fitted with cover guard and safety trigger
- very well balanced for easy, comfortable use over long periods
- low noise and insulated handle
- 360° rotation of handle and motor
We can can talk you through our product range.
Call today on
+44 (0)1252 622 333
or email us