Seco Sanding Sticks - for engineering and industrial use, DIY, decorating and craft/hobbies. Suitable for use on most materials.
Seco Abrasive Sanding Sticks are available in 4 widths: 6mm, 12mm, 19mm, and 50mm. They are very comfortable to handle and make for economical use of abrasive belts.
- Innovative, yet very simple - low cost item
- Easy control for precision work.
- Access difficult areas, internal angles, corners, curved surfaces and flat faces.
- Operate coarse (60 grit), medium (120 grit) and fine (240 grit) abrasive belts
- Spring-loaded to keep belt taut
- Rotate belt with thumb and finger to expose fresh abrasive
- Replace belt by pressing down on spring
Seco sticks are an ingenious solution to hand sanding and come in a variety of sizes and grits. They provide easy control for precision work. When the surface of the sander is worn, the belt can be rotated to provide a totally fresh surface. The shape of the Seco Stick has been specially designed to present variable surfaces, a fine end for tight work, a large flat area for surface sanding and a rounded edge to reduce scuff marks. The sticks come fitted with 120 grit belts but 60 grit and 240 grit belts can also be purchased.
We can can talk you through our product range.
Call today on
+44 (0)1252 622 333
or email us